see my post from today
Is there any way, how to boot Knoppix from DOS? I mean something with soft LOADLIN.exe...
I took a floppy disk and I copied on it files : loadlin.exe; vmlinuz;
Then I started LOADLIN vmlinuz root=/dev/hdd ro (hdd=my cd-rom with Koppix CD)
Kernel started, but when he was finding the root there was some error... So I think I must start LOADLIN with any other parameters... Do you know, where is the mistake?
Is it possible way? Or do you know any other way???
THX a lot![]()
see my post from today

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Gigabyte Z390 UD LGA 1151/SOCKET H4, Intel Motherboard *USED*
$50.00
GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99
Micro ATX Motherboard LGA 1700, Supports Intel 12th/13th/14th Gen, DDR5 5600MHz,
$176.99