-
Booting Knoppix from DOS
Is there any way, how to boot Knoppix from DOS? I mean something with soft LOADLIN.exe...
I took a floppy disk and I copied on it files : loadlin.exe; vmlinuz;
Then I started LOADLIN vmlinuz root=/dev/hdd ro (hdd=my cd-rom with Koppix CD)
Kernel started, but when he was finding the root there was some error... So I think I must start LOADLIN with any other parameters... Do you know, where is the mistake?
Is it possible way? Or do you know any other way???
THX a lot
Similar Threads
-
By tymlls05 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2007, 01:04 AM
-
By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By Janitor_Shmoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 03:43 AM
-
By gstyle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
-
By Ron in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$63.99

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy
$29.99

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Keyboard M0115
$120.00