see my post from today
Is there any way, how to boot Knoppix from DOS? I mean something with soft LOADLIN.exe...
I took a floppy disk and I copied on it files : loadlin.exe; vmlinuz;
Then I started LOADLIN vmlinuz root=/dev/hdd ro (hdd=my cd-rom with Koppix CD)
Kernel started, but when he was finding the root there was some error... So I think I must start LOADLIN with any other parameters... Do you know, where is the mistake?
Is it possible way? Or do you know any other way???
THX a lot![]()
see my post from today

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 240-Pin DIMM
$145.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00