Would you mind if I rewrote these in perl?
Hello everyone.
I have a couple of python scripts which work with cloop images - create and extract, just like create_compressed_fs and extract_compressed_fs do. The main difference is that they can do swap on disk so that they do not clog memory if you don't have enough of it. If you still want to keep everything in memory - you can do that too. They can work with stdin and stdout as well as files.
Surprisenly, they also a little bit faster on my machine than the original cloop-utils programs.
Hopefuly, they will be useful.
Cheers,
Igor
ftp://katehok.ac93.org/pub/cloop-pyutils.tar.gz
Package contains scripts cloop-create.py, cloop-extract.py; man page cloop-create.py.1; and short INSTALL text file.
Let me know if you have problems with download or the scripts.
[/url]
Would you mind if I rewrote these in perl?
No, I don't as long as you GPL them.![]()

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Used Arista SFP-10G-SRL — RegenTech
$9.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00