-
Linux Newbie needs help!!!
So I burned the iso to disk and made a bootable CD and all. Now, when I start up from the disk, all I get is a command prompt. I tried typing knoppix and that didn't work and I tried "ls" and that didn't work either. What exactly am I supposed to type at this initial startup screen??
Thanks for the help,
ihate
Similar Threads
-
By Shaba1 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-21-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By dugtrio85 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 10:14 PM
-
By djtwok in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 06:46 PM
-
By bighdaddy1 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 02:40 AM
-
By ThePatrioticDickhead in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 09:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R740 8B SFF CTO Barebone H330 QP 1GbE NDC 2x 750W PSU No CPU/Mem
$395.00