-
Senior Member
registered user
Server Install
I'm trying to help someon get Knoppix 3.4 running as a server for 5 or 6 people. I installed it Beginner-Style, now I realize I should've done it Debian-like, but I can always change that part. What do I need to do to make this Knoppix server compatible with the Windows XP (for the most part, all the computers are Win2000 or later, therefore have NTFS filesystems) computers at the office?
Similar Threads
-
By knopx4me in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2008, 05:38 PM
-
By fowlertrainer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:03 PM
-
By t242 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:19 PM
-
By spaceuser in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 07:16 PM
-
By wrexy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 06:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99