-
Junior Member
registered user
I looked in the /etc/pcmcia folder and didn't find any old packages. I also couldn't find the file that "CrashedAgain" referenced. This one stumped me but good.
I finally gave in last night and reinstalled. Everything is working fine, so I will make a note of the pertinent config files, just to make sure I have them right next time.
I still see the redirection to /dev/null during boot, but networking is working fine, so I evidently have much to learn about this OS.
Similar Threads
-
By GottaBuild in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-06-2006, 06:29 PM
-
By pako in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-28-2004, 05:20 PM
-
By smartin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 07:31 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By ool in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99