Before we go any further, what type of partition is on your hard drive?
How can I create a new text file on my C:\ drive ?
Everytime I want to create a file is says I do not have permissions.
Is there a way to enable or disable these permissions?
Before we go any further, what type of partition is on your hard drive?
Fat32 - Currently has WIndows XP Prof installed on itOriginally Posted by Harry Kuhman

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$471.39
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99