-
Mandrake & Other Distros
I am new to Linux, been at it for about 6 months, like it lots. I am trying other flavors and am wondering What is the Deal with distros like Mandrake or Suse or Red Hat? I find it very hard to download their ISO images. With Knoppix 3.6, it was so easy! I downloaded Mandrake 3 different times, 3 CDs each. And I have yet to get past the first two minutes of the install program on two different computers. Has Knoppix spoiled me?
If only I could get Knoppix to see my wireless card...
Similar Threads
-
By yozef in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 20
Last Post: 12-30-2006, 04:27 AM
-
By simple in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-31-2005, 07:55 AM
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 08:23 AM
-
By dewd in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By stonent in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 09:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99