-
How do i boot a laptop with no floppy???
I deperately want to divorce from micro****
I have an ASUS M2400E laptop and I would like to start knoppix on it.
Problem is it does not boot the CD and it hasn't got a floppy drive.
Any suggestions?
I have no clue!
(I'm a beginner, no experience with Linux apart from trying to get the thing started a million times)
Similar Threads
-
By quietas in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-15-2007, 06:04 AM
-
By mskogly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 03:51 AM
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 05:14 PM
-
By holyboy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 03:45 PM
-
By MikeyMustang in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key&
$69.90

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00