Qtparted will resize partitions without loss of data and does not do anything to bootloader settings.
Hi All,
I've successfully used QTParted for reformatting or creating new partitions, but, think I read somewhere where it has problems resizing partitions with data on it. Is this true. If so, am I better off to use Partition Magic.? I find PM causes problems with my grub.conf file. What about QTParted, does it mess with the grub file.? Cheers.
downdogWoof...
Qtparted will resize partitions without loss of data and does not do anything to bootloader settings.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99