Qtparted will resize partitions without loss of data and does not do anything to bootloader settings.
Hi All,
I've successfully used QTParted for reformatting or creating new partitions, but, think I read somewhere where it has problems resizing partitions with data on it. Is this true. If so, am I better off to use Partition Magic.? I find PM causes problems with my grub.conf file. What about QTParted, does it mess with the grub file.? Cheers.
downdogWoof...
Qtparted will resize partitions without loss of data and does not do anything to bootloader settings.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99