You don't need an internet connection. As long as the .debs have all dependencies satisfied you can install them using dpkg -i <whatever.deb>
M.
Hi all,
I'm new to this list.
I got sevaral HOWTO docs that explain remastering Knoppix.
All of them explain an internet connection is essential to get new packages.
But i don't have an internet connection to my home computer.
Is there a way to remaster a Knoppix CD without an internet connection.
(I have sevaral downloaded .deb files...Actually what I want to do is to add the downloaded packages to a Knoppix CD)
Please help me.
cya
Randika K
You don't need an internet connection. As long as the .debs have all dependencies satisfied you can install them using dpkg -i <whatever.deb>
M.
thanks mcreel

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99