Don't fool with Linux boot floppies. Make a Smart BNoot Manager floppy, it will let you boot any version of Knoppix on almiost any computer.
I am trying to obtain a (more recent) version of Knoppix that supports
booting from floppy. I volunteer most Wednesdays at
http://otap.org and use
the Knoppix live-CD to discover hardware in the workstations we
refurbish. Occasionally we find a workstation whose BIOS does not
support 'boot from CD-ROM'. I have version 3.1-08-11-2002
(which does support creating a 'boot from floppy' option).
I would like to obtain v3.3-2004-02-16-en.iso
(which may be the last version that supports floppy booting).
I would even gladly accept a BitTorrent link.
Google/linux searches only find locations of ISOs of versions
3.6 & 3.7.
Regards, Chuck
Don't fool with Linux boot floppies. Make a Smart BNoot Manager floppy, it will let you boot any version of Knoppix on almiost any computer.
Hei, try https://www.tuxcds.com/section.php?section=47Originally Posted by gelmce
Mvh
it shouild also be noted that 3.7 is the most recent released version.Originally Posted by gelmce

Samsung PM9A1 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD PCIe Gen4 x4 MZ-VL21T0A 2280 OEM Tested
$105.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Apple Macbook Pro 16" M1 Max 10-Core 32GB 1TB - Good
$1099.99
HP ZBook Fury G8 15.6'' Intel Xeon W-11955M 2.6GHz 64GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX A2000
$599.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1769.85
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$465.02
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$288.98
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99