Don't fool with Linux boot floppies. Make a Smart BNoot Manager floppy, it will let you boot any version of Knoppix on almiost any computer.
I am trying to obtain a (more recent) version of Knoppix that supports
booting from floppy. I volunteer most Wednesdays at
http://otap.org and use
the Knoppix live-CD to discover hardware in the workstations we
refurbish. Occasionally we find a workstation whose BIOS does not
support 'boot from CD-ROM'. I have version 3.1-08-11-2002
(which does support creating a 'boot from floppy' option).
I would like to obtain v3.3-2004-02-16-en.iso
(which may be the last version that supports floppy booting).
I would even gladly accept a BitTorrent link.
Google/linux searches only find locations of ISOs of versions
3.6 & 3.7.
Regards, Chuck
Don't fool with Linux boot floppies. Make a Smart BNoot Manager floppy, it will let you boot any version of Knoppix on almiost any computer.
Hei, try https://www.tuxcds.com/section.php?section=47Originally Posted by gelmce
Mvh
it shouild also be noted that 3.7 is the most recent released version.Originally Posted by gelmce

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung 2TB 9100 PRO 14,700MB/s PCIe 5.0 x4 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-VAP2T0B/AM)
$389.49
Samsung 990 EVO Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD 7,250MB/s
$285.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$16.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.45
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00