Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: booting knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1

    booting knoppix

    I have the Knoppix 3.7 software and need to put it on a cd. I put it on a cd, but it wouldn't boot the disk, even though I have my cd-rom as the 1st boot. I am guessing that I must make the cd a bootable cd but I don't know how. I don't know if there are certain files I must add to the already existing software (i.e. Knoppix 3.7) in order to make the cd work upon computer booti up.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    top of this page take the Documentation link. Then read the downloading faq.

Similar Threads

  1. Problems booting. freezes when booting
    By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
  2. Knoppix 4.0.2 isn`t booting
    By gstyle in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. Booting Knoppix
    By proto in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
  4. Booting Knoppix 3.2
    By martin236 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2003, 02:40 PM
  5. Booting Knoppix
    By Millennium in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 07:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED  picture

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED

$67.76



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works picture

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works

$148.75



Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer picture

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer

$72.00



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer Retro System Console Untested Parts Repair Only picture

VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer Retro System Console Untested Parts Repair Only

$119.99



A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS picture

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS

$16.95



Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on picture

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on

$255.00



Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested picture

Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested

$50.00



Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U picture

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U

$159.99