-
kpackage doesn't work in V3.2-2003-03-30de
I have installed knoppix 3.2 (03-03-30de) on the hd using knx-hdinstall. There was a message like "cp cannot stat ./alternatives/openoffice" everything else seems ok. I had no problems working withs the system afterwards.
When I tried to change some packages I couldn't use kpackage. There is no problem starting kpackage. The apt-update is working to.
But whenever I try to add, upgrade or remove a package I get the message "exec failed: No such file or directory" without further information.
Does anybody know what is missing? How can I fix this problem?
rla
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
-
By Madcatz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Lot of 2 IBM PS/2 Floppy Drives
$25.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Huge Lot Vintage Computer Manuals Disc's Floppys Macopener Windows 95 & More
$140.00

Vintage Kubotek KeyCreator 3D CAD Modeling Software Box 2000’s
$199.99

Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

🌟 Vintage 1972 IBM DOS/VS Manual Module 4 Virtual Systems Reference ZY23-4033-0
$98.76

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37