-

Originally Posted by
MattT
I noticed the same thing. I hope someone knows how to fix this. Untill then I am currently using synaptic. Do
apt-get update
apt-get install synaptic
synaptic
It is not as nice as KPakage but works great with Knoppix on everything I have tested it with.
Thank you for your help.
After I had installed synaptic I could install postgresql instead of mysql.
But I run into problems when I tried to install webmin.
I couldn`t do it with synaptic or apt-get. Apt-get gives the information
that the installation isn't possible due to missing perl packages.
The same installation in knoppix 3.1 03-01-23 wasn't a problem.
I have the impression that there are bugs in the apt configuration.
Could this be the problem ?
RLA
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 04:24 AM
-
By WolfCub in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
-
By Madcatz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00