Hey. Thanks anyway. Guess you guys just don't know...
Hi. Knoppix is my first experience with Linux, just to get that out of the way. I've been trying to get my modem up and running under Knoppix. It's a Conexant HSF modem, which I just learned trying to solve this problem. I have read about the problems with Linux drivers for Winmodems and understand that this is a very common question. I have tried to do a little research, download some drivers (www.linuxant.com), but to no avail. I have gotten Knoppix to recognize my moem, even as a Conexant, but when I try and use kppp to accessthe internet, it always says my modem is busy. Because it sees it, and tells it me it's working to some extent, am I close? Is there a shot that I could tinker with the modem commands to make this work? Any advice would be appreciated!
Hey. Thanks anyway. Guess you guys just don't know...

Vintage 1980’s Apple Macintosh Laptop Carrying Case, Rainbow Logo, NEW
$129.95
Zilog Z8000 CPU Programmer's Reference Guide April 1981 Vintage Tech Manual Rare
$48.66
NEW* AMD Athlon 2.5GHz 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 2.5GHz 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
Vintage 1998 Apple Studio Display 15" 45W Power Adapter M4551
$89.99
HP LightScribe CD-R 100 Pack Blank Discs 52X 700MB 80 Min Vintage Media Unused
$99.99
Vintage 1986 Microsoft InPort Adapter ISA Bus Mouse Interface Card C3K6P8 USA
$22.00
Microsoft Windows 95 OEM 3.5" Floppy Disk Set w/ COA Manual Vintage PC
$200.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
WINDOWS Microsoft "Vintage Style" Computer Keyboard/ #5181
$27.97