Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: booting knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1

    booting knoppix

    I have the Knoppix 3.7 software and need to put it on a cd. I put it on a cd, but it wouldn't boot the disk, even though I have my cd-rom as the 1st boot. I am guessing that I must make the cd a bootable cd but I don't know how. I don't know if there are certain files I must add to the already existing software (i.e. Knoppix 3.7) in order to make the cd work upon computer booti up.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    top of this page take the Documentation link. Then read the downloading faq.

Similar Threads

  1. Problems booting. freezes when booting
    By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
  2. Knoppix 4.0.2 isn`t booting
    By gstyle in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. Booting Knoppix
    By proto in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
  4. Booting Knoppix 3.2
    By martin236 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2003, 02:40 PM
  5. Booting Knoppix
    By Millennium in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 07:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver picture

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver

$1500.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New picture

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New

$50.00



CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box picture

CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box

$332.49



Cisco Catalyst C9300-24S- 24-Port 1Gb SFP Network Advantage Managed Switch (T7) picture

Cisco Catalyst C9300-24S- 24-Port 1Gb SFP Network Advantage Managed Switch (T7)

$3800.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points picture

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points

$36.00



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch

$39.99



Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module picture

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module

$649.99