top of this page take the Documentation link. Then read the downloading faq.
I have the Knoppix 3.7 software and need to put it on a cd. I put it on a cd, but it wouldn't boot the disk, even though I have my cd-rom as the 1st boot. I am guessing that I must make the cd a bootable cd but I don't know how. I don't know if there are certain files I must add to the already existing software (i.e. Knoppix 3.7) in order to make the cd work upon computer booti up.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!
top of this page take the Documentation link. Then read the downloading faq.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer System w/ AC Adap - Powers On -UNTESTED
$84.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99