I share a similar problem. it becomes annoying to do the same two commands to use the internet.
Can this be simplified at startup?Code:iwconfig ath0 essid **** channel 10 mode Managed key ************* pump -i ath0
hey gang,
I got my wireless card all set up and mastered, the card is autodected and labeled as Ath0. but everytime I boot into Knoppix I need to run the configuration script over, use ifconfig ath0 up, and pump -i ath0 every time I boot into my knoppix (btw, I have a HDD install)
is there anyway I can set this up so that it does all this for me automatically at boot/startup/login?
I share a similar problem. it becomes annoying to do the same two commands to use the internet.
Can this be simplified at startup?Code:iwconfig ath0 essid **** channel 10 mode Managed key ************* pump -i ath0
try adding your configuration to the file /etc/network/interfaces; add something like
iface ath0 inet dhcp
wireless-essid ********
wireless-channel 10
wireless-mode Managed
wireless-keymode restricted
wireless-key1 ****-****-****-****-****-****-**
wireless-defaultkey 1
and it might be a good idea to use tabs (don't know if necessary, though) before the wireless-* keywords.

Crucial 2.5" 5210 ION 7.6TB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MTFDDAKT6QDE
$549.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$74.99