What should I do
if I wanna to connect to a PPTP VPN Server
OR a L2TP/IPSec VPN Server under KNOPPIX?
Thanks!!
What should I do
if I wanna to connect to a PPTP VPN Server
OR a L2TP/IPSec VPN Server under KNOPPIX?
Thanks!!

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems 2 Boards for S-100 Systems 64k DRAM
$345.00
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00
Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Systems Z80 Wall Clock
$395.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair ISMAI S-100 Systems
$295.00
Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair ISMAI S-100 Systems
$345.00
Vintage Texas Instruments Home Computer 994A PHC004A G1N
$107.98
Apple Studio Display Monitor CRT 17" Clear Vintage Untested READ BROKEN STAND
$300.00