-
updating Nessus plugins
I'm using v. 3.6 of knoppix
I'm following the instructions on hack#45 in "Knoppix Hacks" book (p. 144 ) and for the most part it works fine. The problem I'm having is that when I run nessus-update-plugins, it only downloads a set number of the plugins and then from then on, I get errors that it couldn't download more because it ran out of space on the device (presumeably the ram drive). Anyone have any ideas how I could remedy this?
Similar Threads
-
By velvet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 05:07 PM
-
By victorhooi in forum Ideas
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:27 AM
-
By ehoward777 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By jafo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2003, 11:24 AM
-
By timix in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 07:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 | Intel I5-1245U | 16GB RAM | 256GB NVMe | W11P | W/AC
$299.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99