-
updating Nessus plugins
I'm using v. 3.6 of knoppix
I'm following the instructions on hack#45 in "Knoppix Hacks" book (p. 144 ) and for the most part it works fine. The problem I'm having is that when I run nessus-update-plugins, it only downloads a set number of the plugins and then from then on, I get errors that it couldn't download more because it ran out of space on the device (presumeably the ram drive). Anyone have any ideas how I could remedy this?
Similar Threads
-
By velvet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 05:07 PM
-
By victorhooi in forum Ideas
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 03:27 AM
-
By ehoward777 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 03:36 AM
-
By jafo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2003, 11:24 AM
-
By timix in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 07:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Commodore Amiga 1010 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive 880K WORKS GREAT
$179.00

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00