-
I didn't respond to this when it was first posted, and wasn't (and am still not) sure that the original poster wasn't pulling our leg a little with this question
Completely honest....I'm not too up to date on computer accessories/software. I thought I would ask, but I guess getting email without a internet connection would be difficult....
I thought the hard drive was the mechanical part that contains the softwar...well I'm confusing myself now.
here's another question,
1. What benefits would you say are gained from using knoppix.....is their an advantage against hackers?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Computer Vacuum Cleaner Air Duster Cordless 110000RPM Keyboard Dust Remover
$38.90

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

(2) Battery For FoxNoble Cordless Vacuum Cleaner GLBP01-6S26
$49.00

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00