So I have an old school monitor the Toshiba Integrated Multimedia Monitor(TIMM)
I am trying to boot 3.7 Knoppix live CD on this monitor. I have tried several cheat codes.
I have tried 800 X 600, 640 X 480, several vert and horizontal sync codes.
Here are the monitors RGB specs
RGB Video Input
Analog 0.7V (p-p) Red, Green, Blue
Signal sync: Separate TTL or Sync on Green
Horizontal scanning frequency: 15 kHz to 40 kHz
Vertical scanning frequency : 50 Hz to 90 Hz
Compatibility: VGA (640x350/400/480), Macintosh II
I can boot the system using KnoppMyth and the cheat code for that Knoppix of TV. I have tried this with Knoppix 3.7 and it didn't work.
Basically this is a TV and I am trying to boot it as such. I know the monitor video card works because I have used them with KnoppMyth.
Any help is appreciated.
Rich Shumaker
The Other Contact Juggler
Rich At Contact Juggling Dot Com
www.RichShumaker.com

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Ultimate 2-in-1 Air Duster & Vacuum - 180-Minute Battery Life for Quick Cleaning
$95.39
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99