I am using the KNoppix STD version, but it doen't come with the familiar desktop/user most Linux systems have, any ideas how I can get this?
I am using the KNoppix STD version, but it doen't come with the familiar desktop/user most Linux systems have, any ideas how I can get this?
Knoppix-STD seems to use fluxbox window manager as opposed to the KDE desktop. I might be wrong, but based on the size of the ISO it looks like they have removed KDE, so if you really want KDE then you will have to use standard Knoppix or another Knoppix derived distro that uses KDE such as KANOTIX.
I hope this helps.
James
Thanks, all these great tools that come with Knoppix STD (Nessus, ntop, Snort), are a package I can download?

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung SH-S202 External DVD/CD Burner StarTech Enclosure USB + 25 DVD-R & Cases
$64.99
Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" Wi‑Fi 128GB 8GB RAM Tablet Silver
$255.00
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99