-
*Newbie* help install KNOPPIX CD on WinXP
Hello, I wish someone could walk me through this. I installed the CD, but the problems comes in the boot section. What do I need to type on the lower left hand corner where its says (BOOT:_) ?
And also, how would I access the internet and email settings? I know, there is a lot of questions to ask. Im very very new at this so I think its better to ask the pros.
Would be compatable to a laptop computer?
I would really wish someone could walk me through step by step with the Knoppix CD Installation.
thx.
Similar Threads
-
By outlawX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:42 AM
-
By Oceany in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 08:26 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 02-09-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By lightstorm in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 03:07 AM
-
By Shenr0n in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-08-2003, 01:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95