-
Some problem with knoppix live cd ..
Hii everyone..
Well first of all, I'm new in linux I mean Very2 new in linux..
a few days ago I borrow knoppix cd from my friend, and had tried in my computer
everything seem working just fine , booting , programs , etc.. but finaly I have some problem..
1. I cannot hear any sound from my speaker when I play mp3 with xmms( my soundcard is onboard AC 97 and it's already detected , volume Kmix is high , sound system enable , and I've checked all option in sound card configuration menu , the xmms play the mp3 like usualy with no error massages )
2. Xine cannot play wmv, rm, mpeg files
3. while I tried to download file *.exe for my windows with mozilla browser, when "save as window" appear and destination is hda1 , the "save" button is not working when I clicked it.. ( nothing is happenned )
4. so I tried to download the same file ( same destination ) with konquer web browser ( with Kget integrated ), I got error massage " Kget cannot write the *.exe to hda1 "
Any advise would be fine ( specialy for no.1 ) , but please write in the newbe language.. 
Sorry for my bad english..
Thanks a lot ..
Similar Threads
-
By Brian49 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-06-2006, 01:41 PM
-
By nagen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-16-2006, 12:39 PM
-
By lotuseclat79 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2006, 03:42 PM
-
By someuser77 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-07-2005, 12:08 AM
-
By nitaliano in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 03:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate 3.5" Desktop HDD 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 1ER166-510
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST1000VM002 1TB 5900RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD | PC DVR CCTV | | 1Y
$55.95