-
Senior Member
registered user
Cedega...
I tried posting this in the MS Windows forum, but no on responded and I don't really think this is their schtick. So, I have on hbd1 Kanotix, which takes up the entire partition. I have on hda1 a buttload of games which I wish to load with cedega. I have cedega installed in Linux, but I can't seem to get it to load from hda1 (Windows). I used
Code:
#cedega /mnt/auto/cdrom/start.exe
because the game (The Sims) loads from the cdrom, and uses saved files on the hard drive but I got back some sort of Xlib and X11drv messages saying that Xserver can't connect to ":0.0"[/code]
Similar Threads
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 12:57 AM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 05:50 AM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 10:59 PM
-
By Siphter in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested
$670.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$329.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99