-
Oh, ok, fair enuff...I'd have to do a complete hd install to do so, I guess. Oh well, such is life. Changing the subject just a little, if I wanna save a file to somewhere, say a video card driver, that I wanna access from another distro, saving it to the home folder @ /mnt/hda1 wouldn't be readable from another distro, would it..? I have Fedora2 which is having problems loading XServer with nVidia GForce2. Someone suggested re-installing the drivers, so, I wanna download so I can access when I boot to level 3 in Fedora..hope I'm making sense here..is it possible..? Cheers
Similar Threads
-
By psiohm in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-12-2006, 03:44 PM
-
By HappyPaul in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:25 AM
-
By stromhu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 15
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 02:41 PM
-
By johnb in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-12-2005, 08:23 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 08:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59