-
Junior Member
registered user
Think I messed somthing up
Here's what happend.
This afternoon I decided to try out Fedora Core 3. I installed FC3 and didn't really like it. So I pull out the Ghost image I made with Norton Ghost 2003 on March 2nd. I re-installed the Ghosted image of the computer, only to find out that when it booted up it output the following:
L 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99.................
So I tried to reload the Ghost image again... same thing. I tried to load on a Ghost image I made on Febuary 27th.... Same thing.
Unfortantaly, I retired the Ghost image of my computer that I created before I installed KNOPPIX the first time.
I re-inserted the KNOPPIX CD and let it boot from CD - it boots up fine. I reinstalled KNOPPIX to hard disk thinking that this would overwrite the Master Boot Record... and it did. I got the lilo screen again.
So I proceded to then restore the Ghost image again...
TA DA!
L 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99......................
What has happened to my computer? How do I fix this (if it is possible) or do I have to clean install KNOPPIX and re-setup everything?
Similar Threads
-
By RamBo-ZamBo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 07:18 AM
-
By rossndahood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2005, 09:41 PM
-
By Styrus in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:22 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By backdoc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 12:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

HP ProCurve J9265A 6600-24XG 10GBE Layer3 Gigabit Switch w/ 2 x PSU
$180.20

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99