Hi All,
definitely need to know if it's only me, or if it's standard that you need to keep saving your config after each session, b4 shutting down/rebooting, cheers.
downdogWoof...
Hi All,
if I've specified knoppix myconfig="path" at boot, why doesn't knoppix auto save any configuration changes before shutting down..? I'm noticing changes are only being retained when I manually save again. Bloody annoying, indeed, mate. Just lost about 30mins of email/filtering settings Cheers.
downdogWoof...
Hi All,
definitely need to know if it's only me, or if it's standard that you need to keep saving your config after each session, b4 shutting down/rebooting, cheers.
downdogWoof...
I'm new to it, but as far as I can tell, there is no auto saving.
But. If you save your configuration files to a floppy (on 3.7 anyway) tryat boot. I was going crazy continually re-configureing until I found that out.Code:knoppix floppyconf
I hoped that helped.
Later.
P.S. Though if there is an auto save, that would be good to know too.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Vintage Apple lII Disk lII Floppy Drive Analog Card PCB 820-0024-C Tested
$40.00