-
How to test my customized Knoppix without burning it
Hi guys 
I'd like to test my customized Knoppix without burning it .
How can I do it?
I've just read that I've to make a boot floppy with:
dd if=boot.img of=/dev/floppy
but I'm using Knoppix 3.6 and I've not the file boot.img.
How can I make this boot floppy?
thank you very much
claudio
Similar Threads
-
By RoboHobby in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:57 PM
-
By v-lee in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By ripper632 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 06:32 PM
-
By tealeaf in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 06:20 PM
-
By Darkehorse in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 07:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67