Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Keyboard Problem at GUI Login

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5

    Keyboard Problem at GUI Login

    Hi there --

    I had installed onto a system's hard drive Knoppix 3.7. After I had initiated a reboot, I was unable to type anything at the GUI login window. I was able to get around this by selecting the console login option from the menu bar and then start the KDE desktop via the startx utility. I would much rather be able to simply log in at the GUI and wanted to know how to correct this. I did notice this occurred after I had removed the Apache server that came bundled with Knoppix 3.7, via the Kpackage program, in favor of a new version that I downloaded and installed from source.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,323

Similar Threads

  1. How to select default keyboard as German for login manger?
    By majo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:32 PM
  2. How do I change the keyboard layout for terminal login.
    By gtp1964 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 05:53 PM
  3. keyboard problem
    By mahony15 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 04:22 PM
  4. [Login Screen] Wrong keyboard layout :(
    By Coume in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 07:25 AM
  5. Wierd Problem With USB Keyboard, Maybe Motherboard Problem
    By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2

$75.99



Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM picture

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM

$300.00



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99



OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure picture

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure

$119.99



OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB) picture

OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro Qx2 4-Bay RAID Enclosure + SATA 1394 -USB 2.0 (8TB)

$180.00



Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array

$55.00



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003

$639.69



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00