-
another Knoppix/Verizon question
To start off I've been out of the Linux loop for a while now (bout a year or 2) so my Linux knowlege is pretty limited. I'm having problems getting my Verizon ADSL connection to work. Its weird because I can ping sites, but I can't connect to them (Web, IRC, gAIM, etc.). Currently I'm using a Westell 2200 ADSL modem connected via RJ45 to my onboard Via Compatable Network adapter (No PPoE). Obviously works fine in Windows, but like I said before Knoppix won't connect to any sites. Anyone else with a similar setup having the same issues or have found a way around this?
EDIT: Okay never mind. Reset my modem and it works now.
Similar Threads
-
By ebazz in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2007, 03:21 PM
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2006, 01:17 AM
-
By thaumielx72 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 02:04 PM
-
By loki74 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 01:05 PM
-
By darktiger in forum Networking
Replies: 18
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 08:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87