To start off I've been out of the Linux loop for a while now (bout a year or 2) so my Linux knowlege is pretty limited. I'm having problems getting my Verizon ADSL connection to work. Its weird because I can ping sites, but I can't connect to them (Web, IRC, gAIM, etc.). Currently I'm using a Westell 2200 ADSL modem connected via RJ45 to my onboard Via Compatable Network adapter (No PPoE). Obviously works fine in Windows, but like I said before Knoppix won't connect to any sites. Anyone else with a similar setup having the same issues or have found a way around this?
EDIT: Okay never mind. Reset my modem and it works now.

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.21
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$24.99
SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
Western Digital WD Green SN350 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD
$115.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99
LaCie Rugged SSD 1TB Portable SSD USB3.1 Gen2 IP67 Waterproof
$475.00