-
another Knoppix/Verizon question
To start off I've been out of the Linux loop for a while now (bout a year or 2) so my Linux knowlege is pretty limited. I'm having problems getting my Verizon ADSL connection to work. Its weird because I can ping sites, but I can't connect to them (Web, IRC, gAIM, etc.). Currently I'm using a Westell 2200 ADSL modem connected via RJ45 to my onboard Via Compatable Network adapter (No PPoE). Obviously works fine in Windows, but like I said before Knoppix won't connect to any sites. Anyone else with a similar setup having the same issues or have found a way around this?
EDIT: Okay never mind. Reset my modem and it works now.
Similar Threads
-
By ebazz in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2007, 03:21 PM
-
By plener in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2006, 01:17 AM
-
By thaumielx72 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 02:04 PM
-
By loki74 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 01:05 PM
-
By darktiger in forum Networking
Replies: 18
Last Post: 11-30-2003, 08:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00