To start off I've been out of the Linux loop for a while now (bout a year or 2) so my Linux knowlege is pretty limited. I'm having problems getting my Verizon ADSL connection to work. Its weird because I can ping sites, but I can't connect to them (Web, IRC, gAIM, etc.). Currently I'm using a Westell 2200 ADSL modem connected via RJ45 to my onboard Via Compatable Network adapter (No PPoE). Obviously works fine in Windows, but like I said before Knoppix won't connect to any sites. Anyone else with a similar setup having the same issues or have found a way around this?
EDIT: Okay never mind. Reset my modem and it works now.

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Gaming Computer Ryzen 7 7700X Geforce RTX 3060 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB SSD RGB FAST PC
$1000.00