What is the default admin password, I can not get it to change which I need to configure my lan. It seems to default to DHCP but I'm not running it on my lan.
What is the default admin password, I can not get it to change which I need to configure my lan. It seems to default to DHCP but I'm not running it on my lan.

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Alegra 512KB Fast RAM Side Expansion for Amiga 1000, Tested, Working
$199.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00