-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: how to setup the network for cdrom bootup!
--Please post the manufacturer, model name and type of ethernet card you have (PCI, PCMCIA, etc.)
Example:
IBM 10/100 Etherjet, PCMCIA 32-bit CardBus
OR
3Com 3c509 PCI
--With some older cards (mostly ISA) you may have to load a module manually and assign the card an IRQ and memory address.

Originally Posted by
winglion
I am newbie, and I am not a native English seaker too! Sorry if my word
confuse you!
I boot my machine form the knoppix cdrom! It works quite well except
that it didn't boot up my ethernet card.
I use ifconfig and ifup to check it out! It seem that it didn't foud my card at
all!
How can I install the net card and network at this case!
Similar Threads
-
By kn2user in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 04:54 PM
-
By iqbal_ktop in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 11:42 AM
-
By Frits Plotseling in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By moose_knoppix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 06:48 AM
-
By ShonenFan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00

Atari 1030 Modem, Adapter, 13-Pin S10 I/O Data Cables, Manual (attached).
$95.50

Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

Atari 800 XL 8-Bit Computer W/ Blue LED And S Video A/V Cable
$155.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99

Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00