-
how to setup the network for cdrom bootup!
I am newbie, and I am not a native English seaker too! Sorry if my word
confuse you!
I boot my machine form the knoppix cdrom! It works quite well except
that it didn't boot up my ethernet card.
I use ifconfig and ifup to check it out! It seem that it didn't foud my card at
all!
How can I install the net card and network at this case!
Similar Threads
-
By kn2user in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 04:54 PM
-
By iqbal_ktop in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 11:42 AM
-
By Frits Plotseling in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By moose_knoppix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 06:48 AM
-
By ShonenFan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88

Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99

IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99

2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99

IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49

IBM OEM Model DTTA-371440 14.4 GB 12V 500 A
$70.00

IBM Genuine OEM Network Printer 12 Toner Cartridge 63H3005 Printer Ink - NEW
$119.58

NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95