I have tried the developer tools in knopix 33 to remove a virus from an exe file, but they don't recognize the exe file. Is there another program I can use that works on linux?
thx
![]()
I have tried the developer tools in knopix 33 to remove a virus from an exe file, but they don't recognize the exe file. Is there another program I can use that works on linux?
thx
![]()
if you want to decompile a win32 exe there are many ways to do this. khexedit, hexedit. in linux. you can use winhex and ida pro in windows.

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Retro Rare Vintage TransWarp GS Accelerator Card Apple IIGS Applied Engineering
$499.00
6 Vintage 1999 Apple iMac Mouse G3 Promotional Sales Brochure Booklets 3x5 4x6
$35.00
Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer A2S2064 Apple Computer Model IIe untested
$199.99
Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$292.92
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
VINTAGE Apple IIc A2S4000 for parts as it is no power adapter or charger
$149.99