-
Senior Member
registered user
I am curious, why should the gcc used to build the binary be a concern ? I thought at best it relates to something with the share library used in which case KNOPPIX is already using the latest as far as I can tell ?
BTW, it seems that the default gcc used on KNOPPIX is gcc 3.2 not 2.95, at least that is what I get when I wanted to compile some programs.
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 09:36 PM
-
By schunn99 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 02:22 AM
-
By mystical_kakarot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:20 PM
-
By JAlvoeiro in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 09:43 PM
-
By i990315 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core i5-11600K 3.9GHz 6-Core LGA1200 CPU Used Tested Working
$139.95