How are you trying to install it?
I'm not sure that Xgpasm is available as a Debian package, but I suspect it is. Try (as root):
apt-get update && apt-get install Xgpasm
it should satisfy all the dependencies for you.
Hi,
I tried to install Xgpasm (a tool for pic microcontroller development) on a Knoppix 3.7
hd installation.
When running ./configure it gives an error message that GTK+ 1.2.10 or higher version needed....
Do i need to install GTK+ or can i enable it by changing a setting.
Please help
cya
Randika K
How are you trying to install it?
I'm not sure that Xgpasm is available as a Debian package, but I suspect it is. Try (as root):
apt-get update && apt-get install Xgpasm
it should satisfy all the dependencies for you.
Xgpasm is a .tar.gz file.
I can't run apt-get because i don't have an internet connection to my home computer.
So do I need to install gtk+ ?
Is gtk+ is installed in Knoppix 3.7 ?
cya
Randika K
From what I can see, no.Is gtk+ is installed in Knoppix 3.7
try with kpackagemanager to get alien ,aptitude etc
i could install relpalyer which needs gtk +
though the realplayer does not work properly
i think gtk is there in knoppix 3.7 installation
all the best![]()
I installed GTK 1.2.10.
It solved my problem...
Thanx for your support!!!
cya
Randika K

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
2019 MacBook Pro 16” A2141 8-Core Intel i9 2.4GHz 32GB 1TB Radeon 5500M 8 GB
$360.00
Lenovo ThinkStation P520 Intel Xeon W-2245 8-Core 3.90GHz - NO RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$359.98
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99