How are you trying to install it?
I'm not sure that Xgpasm is available as a Debian package, but I suspect it is. Try (as root):
apt-get update && apt-get install Xgpasm
it should satisfy all the dependencies for you.
Hi,
I tried to install Xgpasm (a tool for pic microcontroller development) on a Knoppix 3.7
hd installation.
When running ./configure it gives an error message that GTK+ 1.2.10 or higher version needed....
Do i need to install GTK+ or can i enable it by changing a setting.
Please help
cya
Randika K
How are you trying to install it?
I'm not sure that Xgpasm is available as a Debian package, but I suspect it is. Try (as root):
apt-get update && apt-get install Xgpasm
it should satisfy all the dependencies for you.
Xgpasm is a .tar.gz file.
I can't run apt-get because i don't have an internet connection to my home computer.
So do I need to install gtk+ ?
Is gtk+ is installed in Knoppix 3.7 ?
cya
Randika K
From what I can see, no.Is gtk+ is installed in Knoppix 3.7
try with kpackagemanager to get alien ,aptitude etc
i could install relpalyer which needs gtk +
though the realplayer does not work properly
i think gtk is there in knoppix 3.7 installation
all the best![]()
I installed GTK 1.2.10.
It solved my problem...
Thanx for your support!!!
cya
Randika K

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50