I believe this is covered in the FAQ.
I am running knoppix from cd on winxp, i am trying to install the modem and printer driver but it doesn't allow me to install and gives me error that says permission denied and ask me for the password. please help.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I believe this is covered in the FAQ.
There are no passwords if you want to run a command as root sudo <command>.

Lot 50x Samsung 32GB DDR4-2400T ECC 2Rx4 PC4-19200 M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q Server RAM
$12750.00
SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00
SK hynix 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin
$65.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Hynix ECC SERVER RAM - 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA-RB2-12 HMA84GR7DJ4RN - XN T4 AD
$375.00
Micron 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-R DDR4 RDIMM ECC Memory MTA36ASF8G72PZ-2G9B2
$394.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-14900R DDR3 ECC RDIMM M393B2G70DB0-CMA
$49.99
SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95