Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Using a USB drive...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11

    Using a USB drive...

    <obligatory "I'm new to linux" statement>

    Okay.

    I have an Iomega USB exernal Zip drive. The problem is, I can't seem to find it when I'm in Knoppix. I don't know where to begin looking for the thing either.

    I'm using Knoppix 3.7 and kernel 2.4.47 if that helps any.

    If I need to clarify something, just ask.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    11
    OH! Never mind. I found it.

    it's under Utilities/Tool/USB View.

Similar Threads

  1. Copy file from hard drive to usb flash drive
    By PaulKraemer in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
  2. problem copying linux drive to usb thumb drive
    By kennmurrah in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 10:09 AM
  3. Hard drive / data recovery / force show drive
    By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
  4. Permanent home onto Sandisk USB flash drive ruined drive
    By mjman in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
  5. Hard Drive Salvage from corrupted Windows XP NTFS drive
    By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray picture

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray

$39.99



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE

$199.99



Western Digital 1TB 3.5

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive

$34.99



HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD picture

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD

$84.99



Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive

$14.99



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s

$55.00



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$318.99