-
Senior Member
registered user
Anonymous Proxy Setup
Well, I have to say this Knoppix ride has been really fun lately. I'm enjoying my HD Knoppix installation much more than I did Xandros (which is pretty clunky IMHO).
I got Arno's firewall setup and feeling like I was on a roll wanted to try something else. 
So, I configured my browser to surf the web using an anonymous proxy. It was WAY easier to do than I ever imagined.
I was just wondering if there were any caveats to doing this. So far it's working great.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:38 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:16 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-15-2007, 02:04 AM
-
By johnnybhoy67 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

DELL PowerEdge R730XD Server 2x E5-2690v4 2.6GHz =28 Cores 64GB H730 4xRJ45
$653.00